Thursday, December 8, 2011
Photobucket I like to work on a large canvas and then size down at the end. It is easier for me because of my eyesight. Also this tut is entirely of my own imagination, any resemblance is purely coincidental. Supplies: Scrap Kit: The scrap kit I am using is called Snow Fighting Allowed by Gina at KiKeKa Kits and can be purchased HERE Mask: The mask I am using is Vix_ChristmasMask1 which you can find HERE Tube: I am using the awesome artwork of Ismael Rac which you can find HERE Font: I am using Santa's Sleigh Full which you can find HERE Start with a canvas size of 900 X 775. This gives me plenty of room to place the elements where I like them. We will resize later. You don’t have to start big if you don’t want to, but remember that the resizing listed is based on the large canvas. This tut is to be used as a guideline only, you don’t have to follow it exactly. Start with cbg_snowfightingallowed_paper3. Copy & Paste (C&P) paper onto your canvas. Resize 75% 4 times. Layers, new mask layer, from image, apply mask, layers, merge, merge visible. Colorize paper using the following chart. Resize 110%. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket cbg_snowfightingallowed_frame04 Resize 35% ALL layers checked. C&P, resize 75%. With the magic wand click inside frame, selections, modify, expand, expand by 12. C&P cbg_snowfightingallowed_paper06 resize 50% 3 times, move paper to your liking. Selections, invert, delete key, selections, selection none. Place below frame. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket The following elements are a guideline for your tag, you may resize and place your elements to your liking. Remember to place a drop shadow of 5, 5, 50, 5, or one of your choice. Also remember that these resizes are for the large canvas, if using a smaller canvas your resizes will be different than mine. Photobucket Photobucket cbg_snowfightingallowed_snowman05 Resize 47% ALL layers checked. C&P resize 50% 2 times all layers NOT checked. cbg_snowfightingallowed_deer01 Resize 58% ALL layers checked. C&P Resize 50% then 75% all layers NOT checked. cbg_snowfightingallowed_deer02 Resize 66% ALL layers checked. C&P Resize 50% then 65% all layers NOT checked. cbg_snowfightingallowed_bear Resize 60% ALL layers checked. C&P Mirror, resize 50% 2 times all layers NOT checked. cbg_snowfightingallowed_carrot Resize 50% 4 times all layers NOT checked. Duplicate, mirror. cbg_snowfightingallowed_dangle Resize 38% ALL layers checked. Resize 50% 2 times, duplicate. cbg_snowfightingallowed_tree02 Resize 34% ALL layers checked. Resize 50% 1 time. Here I save in psp form in case I want to change anything later. Then merge visible. Copy and paste as new image. Resize down to less than 600 X 600. Add your copyright info and watermark. We are finished. Photobucket I hope you enjoyed my tut, I would love to see your results. Send them to me at glitterdeb75@yahoo.com with Snow Fighting Allowed in subject line and I will put them on my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A note

I remember what it was like when just starting out in Paint Shop Pro. There are lots of wonderful tuts out there, but most of them are for experienced taggers. It is hard to find a tut if you are a beginner, so I will try to write all my tuts so the beginner can learn and follow along. There will be lots of screen shots to make it easier on you. I apologize to the experienced taggers, but I think that it is good to help out the beginners all we can. Thanks for understanding.

Contributors

Followers