Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Photobucket Supplies: Mask: sg_Christmas6 Not sure where I got this mask so I am including it here, just right click and save. If this is your mask please let me know and I will credit you or remove it. Thanks. Photobucket Tube: My choice is from Eugene Rzhevskii at Pics for Designs. Please don’t use this tube unless you have a license and have acquired it legally. HERE Scrap Kit: Scrap kit from Naughty Angelz Creation’z and can be purchased HERE Font: Shelley Volante HERE I like to work on a large canvas and then size down at the end. It is easier for me because of my eyesight. Also this tut is entirely of my own imagination, any resemblance is purely coincidental. Start with a canvas size of 950 X 775. This gives me plenty of room to place the elements where I like them. We will resize later. You don’t have to start big if you don’t want to. Flood fill with #d06183. Open your mask in psp, layers, new mask layer, from image. Merge group. Put a light drop shadow of 2, 2, 50, 5 on, or one of your choice. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Copy & Paste (C&P) fr2. Resize 150%, adjust, sharpness, sharpen. Place in center of mask. Using the magic wand click inside frame, selections, modify, expand 12. C&P pp6, selections, invert, delete key, selections, select none. Place below frame layer. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Put your tube in here. I used the awesome artwork of Eugene Rzhevskii, but you may use another one if you like. Remember, tuts are just guidelines, you don’t have to follow them exactly. The following elements are a guideline for your tag, you may resize and place your elements to your liking. Remember to place a drop shadow of 5, 5, 50, 5, or one of your choice. Also remember that these resizes are for the large canvas, if using a smaller canvas your resizes will be different than mine. Ele7 Resize 65% then 60%. Ele11 Resize 50% 2 times, duplicate 3 times so you have 4 snowflakes. Ele14 Resize 50%. I separated the words and placed them closer together. Ele15 Resize 65% 3 times, duplicate 2 times so you have 3 light pink packages. Ele18 Don’t resize, leave as is. Ele19 Resize 50% then 75%. Ele21 Resize 65% then 75%. Ele22 Resize 85%. Ele33 Resize 65% 2 times. Ele37 Resize 65% 2 times. Ele51 Resize 65% 2 times, duplicate 3 times so you have 4 dark pink packages. Ele55 Resize 75%. Ele57 Resize 65% then 75%. Here I save in psp form in case I want to change anything later. Then merge visible. Copy and paste as new image. Resize down to less than 600 X 600. Add your copyright info and watermark. We are finished. Photobucket I hope you enjoyed my tut, I would love to see your results. Send them to me at glitterdeb75@yahoo.com with Frosted Pink Christmas in subject line and I will put them on my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A note

I remember what it was like when just starting out in Paint Shop Pro. There are lots of wonderful tuts out there, but most of them are for experienced taggers. It is hard to find a tut if you are a beginner, so I will try to write all my tuts so the beginner can learn and follow along. There will be lots of screen shots to make it easier on you. I apologize to the experienced taggers, but I think that it is good to help out the beginners all we can. Thanks for understanding.

Contributors

Followers