Sunday, June 9, 2013
I make you go YeeHaw



This is entirely my own design. Any similarities are purely coincidental.

Supplies Used

Paint Shop Pro I used PSP9

Tube of choice. I used a tube from Barbara Jensen in her layered 20 pack
HERE

Scrap kit. I used Wild Cowgirls, a Barbara Jensen Exclusive by Crazy Carita
HERE

Template by Millie’s PSP Madness Template 270
HERE

Mask of choice. I used WSL_mask84
HERE

Font of choice. I used Bleeding Cowboys
HERE

Let’s get started.

Open up the template in PSP. Shift + D to duplicate template. Close out original.

Image, Canvas Size, 766 x 766. We will resize down later.

Starting at the bottom of the template, click on the background. Copy and paste pp2.
Apply mask, merge group. Add drop shadow of 1, 1, 50, 5.

Select all, float, defloat, copy and paste as follows.
Layer 1 -- pp1
Layer 2 -- pp 6 orange area
Layer 3 -- pp4
Layer 4 -- pp7
Layer 5 -- pp10
Go back to all layers, expand by 4, add black backgrounds,
add drop shadows of 5, 5, 50, 5.

Elements Used.
El7 original size
El8 Resize 75% Duplicate mirror
El12 Resize 75%
El25 Resize 75% twice Rotate L 45 degrees
El27 Resize 80%
El28 Resize 50%

Go back to all the elements and Sharpen more.
Then go back and add drop shadow 5, 5, 50, 5.

On the top line of words copy and paste a light color from the tube.
On the bottom line of words copy and paste a dark color from tube.
Merge the two new word lines together, expand by 4, add black background.
Drop shadow 5, 5, 50, 5.

I save it here as a psp image. Then I merge visible, Copy and paste
A new image. Resize 97% all layers NOT checked. Resize down
To around 600 x 600 ALL layers checked.

Add your copyright information, add a color background and drop shadow
Of 2, 2, 50, 5.

Save here in png form or jpeg form. Add your name or names, or snag saying.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

A note

I remember what it was like when just starting out in Paint Shop Pro. There are lots of wonderful tuts out there, but most of them are for experienced taggers. It is hard to find a tut if you are a beginner, so I will try to write all my tuts so the beginner can learn and follow along. There will be lots of screen shots to make it easier on you. I apologize to the experienced taggers, but I think that it is good to help out the beginners all we can. Thanks for understanding.

Contributors

Followers